Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money for your organization.
In this episode, we spoke with Bob Carter, CEO of Carter International and former chair of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. We were also joined by Jocelyne Daw from JS DS Daw & Associates in Calgary; and Sharron Batsch, a fundraising leader in Edmonton. What a panel! Our topic was Philanthropy in the Era of Trump, and as you can imagine this gave us more than enough to talk about.
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR US TALK ABOUT:
- How the changing political landscape impacts philanthropy
- Why it important to have a long term perspective
- What are the consequences when government steps back from funding causes they traditionally funded
- The power of partnerships, collaboration, in a solutions-based economy
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 2 Panelists
Founder & CEO
JS Daw & Associates
Batsch Group Inc