Episode 1: Here and Now Philanthropy
Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money for your organization.
In the premiere episode of BrainTrust Philanthropy, we bring you a diverse group of sector experts who discuss current trends and timely topics concerning here and now philanthropy.
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR US TALK ABOUT:
- What 2017 has in store for philanthropy
- Trends in giving
- The impact millennials are having on giving
- Corporate giving vs. large individual gifts
- Why fewer people are giving more
- The impact of social media
- Technology as a fundraising tool
- Is community engagement still relevant in our digital world?
- Keep calm and renew your donors
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 1 Panelists
Director of Alumni and Development
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
ViTreo Group Inc.