Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money for your organization.
In the premiere episode of BrainTrust Philanthropy, we bring you a diverse group of sector experts who discuss current trends and timely topics concerning here and now philanthropy.
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR US TALK ABOUT:
- What 2017 has in store for philanthropy
- Trends in giving
- The impact millennials are having on giving
- Corporate giving vs. large individual gifts
- Why fewer people are giving more
- The impact of social media
- Technology as a fundraising tool
- Is community engagement still relevant in our digital world?
- Keep calm and renew your donors
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 1 Panelists
Director of Alumni and Development
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
ViTreo Group Inc.