Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money for your organization.
In this episode, we spoke with Sharilyn Hale, Founder & Principal of Watermark Philanthropic Advising; Jane Potentier, Assistant Dean of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Alberta; Tom Berekoff, President and CEO of tpb strategic counsel ltd.; and ViTreo Partner, Andrea McManus. We discussed The Future of Fundraising & Philanthropy, and as you can imagine it was a lively and interesting conversation.
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR US TALK ABOUT:
- The rise of DIY in philanthropy
- The role of technology and online giving
- Generational differences and their impact on philanthropy
- Professional fundraisers as donor advocates
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 3 Panelists
Founder & Principal
Watermark Philanthropic Advising
Assistant Dean, Advancement
Faculty of Arts, University of Alberta
President and CEO
tpb strategic counsel ltd.
Edmonton, AB Canada