Episode 5: "Love 'Em and Leave 'Em"…Not the Best Approach to Today's Capital Campaigns
Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money for your organization.
In this episode, we spoke with strategist, connector and community builder, Alison Pidskalny and Principal and Founder of Give Canada Fundraising Corporation and Spectrum Marketing Corporation, Dale Boniface. The topic of discussion was capital campaigns in the 21st century: What has changed? What hasn't? The conversation was nothing short of fantastic!
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR:
- Why aligning with your donors' values matters
- Strategic focus and understanding of what donors and sponsors want
- The need for board education
- Stewarding and delivering on relationships
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes, or listen on Google Play.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 5 Panelists
Principal and Founder of Give Canada
and Spectrum Marketing
Vancouver, British Columbia