Episode 14: The Future of Tech...the Good, the Bad, and the Creepy
Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money.
In this episode, we celebrated a ViTreo first. We recorded our first live podcast in collaboration with AFP Edmonton and Area. Our panel guests included Adam Rozenhart, Director, Social Media Strategy, Reputation & Brand Story at ATB; Kady Hobbins, Founder, Partner at Kaden Ave Communications; Winston Pei, Digital Content Strategist at the University of Alberta Faculty of Engineering; and, of course, our studio audience. Our topic was: The rise of the machine. Technology's rapid integration into the nonprofit sector.
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR:
- Who's in charge? Humans or machines?
- Privacy and data concerns for non-profits
- Technology and the generational divide
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please share!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes, or listen on Google Play.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
EPISODE 14 PANELISTS
Director, Social Media Strategy
Reputation & Brand Story
Kaden Ave Communications
Digital Content Strategist
University of Alberta Faculty of Engineering