Episode 7: Nonprofit Leadership "I'd Rather Sit on a Three-Legged Stool Than a Two-Legged Stool"
Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money.
In this episode, we spoke with CEO of the RUH Foundation, Arla Gustafson; Vice President, Strategic Consulting at Blackbaud, June Bradham; President of The Offord Group, Nicholas Offord; and Legal Counsel at Drache Aptowitzer LLP, Yvonne Chenier. We discussed leadership in the nonprofit sector, and the conversation was nothing short of spectacular!
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR:
- Change management and change leadership - Are they different? Do we need both?
- The perennial tension between conservative leadership and disruptive leadership
- Emerging leadership models that are shaping the nonprofit sector
- Leadership capacity: how are we training and developing future leaders?
- Shifting from me to we - why finding your voice in the boardroom really isn’t about you
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes, or listen on Google Play.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 7 Panelists
Vice President, Strategic Consulting
Charleston, South Carolina Area
The Offord Group
Drache Aptowitzer LLP