Episode 15: Is the Device Screen Our New Campfire? Telling Our Stories in the 21st Century
Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money.
In this episode, we spoke with Leah Eustace, President at Blue Canoe Philanthropy; and Dr. Ron Strand and Larissa Groch, both associates at ViTreo Group. Our topic was: Is the device screen our new campfire? Telling our stories in the 21st century. It was a terrific conversation. You won't want to miss it!
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR:
- The evolution of storytelling
- The medium matters (and yes, print still lives)
- Digital marketing for nonprofits
- Putting the reader in the story
- The importance of stories that stick
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please share!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes, or listen on Google Play.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
EPISODE 15 PANELISTS
Blue Canoe Philanthropy